Wednesday 12 August 2009

Prospecting patience

I'm only ten weeks into this work and I must guard against being impatient and getting frustrated.

Good news is that I had a mail via the website today asking me to contact someone for work they want done!
Bad news is that the woman I already had as a prospect doesn't have a phone line in this country that works, and when she is back in the UK it will be difficult to talk properly. I tried visiting her residence locally today, but the main door is digitally locked and with ten apartments to chose from I didn't want to annoy the rest of her building just to find her. So I will try again via the phone (in case it gets fixed) and try the house at a different time of day in case it's only locked after 6pm.

I also came across a prospect having trouble shopping for items to fix a toilet when she doesn't have the technical language, nor does she want to waste her holiday like this anyway. She left with a flyer and I'm hoping she calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment