Tuesday 11 August 2009

New year, new work new risks

Well I took the redundancy offer. The money was good and the timing was as good as it gets.

Now I'm building a life in France, something we have talked about for years, but didn't realise we could start so soon.

Why the we and I, because my partner is currently still working and living in the UK with her children while they work through school. I've moved over now to start building a home, a business and our new life.

I bought a franchise in the successful Les Bon Voisins network. This is me, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the challenge of running a business for the first time. OK so starting from scratch is always a challenge, but the LBV framework has successfully led 35 people into French lives before me, I'm in a good coastal location, so its up to me to make it work.

I'll be adding to this as I move the business forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment