Tuesday 24 November 2009

Network, network, network

I'm using an online networking tool as well. LinkedIn is a professionals network that links people across disciplines and borders. For me it is a way of reaching b2b as well as letting some of those potential clients know I'm here directly.

As I have said before the next generation will use online tools much more heavily and disregarding that is a mistake I'm not taking. Twitter, Facebook, this blog also feature in my use of online resources. There is a lot more to online marketing strategy than simply looking for email addresses to bombard.

1 comment:

  1. But never forget the traditional methods. I came back from helping at the English course to find an email waiting for me from an Englishman I know who lives over here. He has met someone who needs some work done and has given me their name and phone number.

    Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete