Friday 11 September 2009

Networking and cast a wide net

I've had quite a good week, despite not having any new clients.

I have met a few people who do not need my business, but who will have friends and acquaintances that do. In addition, on Thursday I met a man who runs a gite complex, but who also does some property development. At present he has a property in the very pretty and tourist friendly area La Roche Bernard, some shops and apartments are his plans of the large traditional building he owns.

I have offered to help with marketing and suggested ways he could think about improving his gite business. He has given me other contacts and introductions to places where I can expect to find customers.

I am also looking at ways to take his properties to a show at which I am an exhibitor, to show the breadth of the work I do, and to look for possible buyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment